Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.03.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a dynamic PHP Developer to join our IT team. You'll take an active part within the enterprise e-commerce platform and ERP platform. Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Participate in all phases of software development / implementation lifecycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements and support.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, demonstrable willingness to learn and have the ability to produce high quality code on time.
- 2+ years’ experience with web technologies.
- Proficient with the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Understanding of MVC design patterns, has MVC framework experience such as Symfony.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools such as GIT.
- Understanding of ERP system preferred.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.