WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR a dynamic PHP Developer to join our IT team. You'll take an active part within the enterprise e-commerce platform and ERP platform. Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Participate in all phases of software, development / implementation life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and changing demands.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, demonstrable willingness to learn and have the ability to produce high quality code on time.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 2+ years’ experience innovating with web technologies and developing in PHP.
- Proficient with the LAMP tack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Understanding of MVC design patterns, has MVC framework experience such as Symfony.
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Understanding of open source projects such as Drupal preferred.
- Understanding of ERP system preferred.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will appreciate application via video CV.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.