Online Marketing Analyst (m/f)
- Rendered Text
- Marketing, PR i mediji
- Mjesto rada:
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||Rendered Text is looking for a marketing analyst to join its growing marketing team. Our product Semaphore is a cloud-based code delivery service for developers. We have a global customer base including companies such as Buffer, General Assembly and GrowthHackers. Our mission is to build a lasting company where great people work on good products. That’s where you step in.
As a marketing analyst, your job will be to lead all efforts to translate data into actionable insights that help optimize the Semaphore website and marketing campaigns. We’re looking for someone who can go beyond reporting, and suggest marketing experiments and identify opportunities to improve marketing performance on a regular basis.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and collaborate with people who work on content, design and programming. You should be highly organized, with initiative to come up with your own goals and execute them without heavy direction.
You are numbers-driven and always with the user at the heart of everything you do. You enjoy the thrill of seeing an improvement after a rigorous experiment, and you're never okay with “good enough”. You’re good at asking the right questions and curious about finding answers, aware that there are no tricks that always work.
You can work remotely or in our office in Novi Sad. Currently, we require candidates to reside in a time zone that is up to 4 hours different from Central European Time.
• Learn and understand a broad range of Semaphore’s data sources, and know how, when, and which to use.
• Website conversion rate optimization: your #1 objective will be to measure and propose experiments to further optimize the performance of the Semaphore website.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Design and Engineering to develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
• Build channel metrics which measure the impact of marketing campaigns (content, email, ads, sponsorships, etc) and spend.
• Propose testing strategies to further optimize marketing programs across all channels.
• Own creation and maintenance of ongoing KPI reports and analyses.
|Posebne pogodnosti:||• The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.|
• Competitive salary.
• Paid benefits and health insurance.
• Work remotely or from our office in Novi Sad.
• Normal 40-hour work week.
• Friendly work atmosphere.
• Space to learn continuously and choose the tools for your job.
• Books of your choice.
• Paid trips to conferences.
• Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
• Paid parental leave.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Requirements|
• 3+ years of online marketing experience with focus on analytics, insights and optimization using Google Analytics and related analytics tools.
• Proven experience in optimizing websites and increasing conversion rate.
• Solid understanding of online marketing landscape (SEM, email, content, etc.)
• Proficiency in working with spreadsheets.
• Good command of statistics.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions.
• Problem solving ability with exceptional attention to detail, task prioritization, and follow-up skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or similar discipline.
• Bonus points
Be sure to tell us if you have any:
• SaaS experience.
• SEO experience.
• Project management skills.
• Copywriting skills.
• Programming skills.
You can apply through this link:
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Nesvršen fakultet/viša škola|
|Poznavanje rada na računalu:||dobro|
|Potrebno radno iskustvo:||tri godine|
|Naziv poduzeća:||Rendered Text|
|Adresa:||Svetozara Miletica br 10, 21000 Novi Sad|