FOR MEA MARKETS
ABOUT US Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR We’re looking for a dedicated Marketing and PR Manager to push the development and implementation of marketing projects for the company within MEA region. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management, will participate in the definition and management of the project scope, will determine project goals and outcomes as well as measures and report performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Drive traffic to FOREO.com and increase ME sales numbers online.
- Increase social audience by 50% by end of Q2 2017.
- Produce content to support doors locally.
- Create local promotional campaigns suited to the MEA community.
- Secure 5 cross-branding opportunities for Q1/Q2.
- Consult and work directly hand in hand with the PR agency.
- Consult and work directly with merchandiser to develop in-store animation and activities.
- Support sales on all doors.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Strong knowledge in Social /PR /Marketing 360 background ideally from beauty, fashion or a luxury lifestyle brand.
- A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Understanding the needs of MEA market.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in similar position.
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and excel skills as well as knowledge to make data-driven decisions.
- Capability to execute marketing campaigns.
- Results driven.
- Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
- Experience in international environments will be a plus.
- Experience in managing and leading teams.
- Excellent English skills.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.