Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.10.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
DEKRA za privremeno zapošljavanje d.o.o. is a company specialised for temporary work. Our company is established by DEKRA Arbeit Group from Stuttgart as a part of international corporation DEKRA SE which hires 37.000 employees and has offices in more than 50 countries all around the world.
On behalf of our client we are seeking for ambitious and proactive professionals for position:
Are you looking for an opportunity to discover the field of Physical distribution management as a part of Operations department? If you are full of energy, able to learn fast and willing to contribute to a business and to take responsibilities, we are looking forward to your application!
Our ideal candidates speak English fluently; they are excellent in numbers and in numerical logic, passionate about logistics flow and have great sense for details.
- Daily supervision of logistic partner activities
- Follow up of correct stock operations in warehouse
- Managing special operation process of labelling
- Managing of good, reception of products and marketing materials in SAP
- Coordination of inbound and outbound flows, customs operations, customs broker
- Management of returns, claims of customers and related allocation of goods
- Stock management in retail market
- Monthly alignment of stock levels between SAP and Logistic partner
- Destruction process supervision
- Reporting, KPI's follow up
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Operations field
- You are self-starter, open minded, with lots of initiative, able to be independent in work
- You have excellent analytical and numerical skills, able to handle complex subjects, with attention to detail
- You are fluent in English and have strong Microsoft Office (Excel) skills, as well as knowledge of SAP
- Dynamic environment
- Opportunity for learning and development
- Inspiring product portfolio
- Opportunity to develop your Excel and numerical skills and incredible and challenging working experience
- Work Contract for 6 months with the possibility for prolongation
Apply with your CV in English until 23.10.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.