Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.03.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
JUNIOR SOCIAL MEDIA
ABOUT USAt FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a Junior Social Media Specialist who will be assisting in managing the brand’s social media presence within the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East & Africa) region, ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT FOREO
- Learn and understand the brand ad tone, with the support from our communications team.
- Help develop, plan and implement the social media and influencer strategy.
- Assist in developing reactive and proactive social media campaigns.
- Assist in day-to-day management of our social media presence.
- Work on growing strong relations with KOLs and Influencers.
- Help manage blogger relations in line with PR.
- Help with competitor and market analysis and trend awareness.
- Help with analysing and assessing performance and ROI reports.
- Work closely with the Creative and Communications teams to organically amplify the impact of our regular communications and PR activity through smart social and community campaigns.
- Make sure we are up to date with the latest developments in social media and that we stay present on all the relevant networks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Marketing, PR or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the field.
- Strong passion for social media with an interest in technological developments.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability. You are an individual who can work on a project alone as well as in a team.
- Creative, well organised and self-motivated.
- Fluent in ENGLISH.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.