Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.01.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
German speaking Planning Specialist, D2D Support (m/f)
- Accenture Services s.r.o.
- Administrativna zanimanja, Skladištenje i logistika
- Mjesto rada:
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 384 000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talent people to join our international team in Prague as a:
Planning Specialist with English & German - D2D Support (m/f)
What are your responsibilities?
Planning Specialist is responsible for daily contact with service centers. Main task is a spare parts and supply planning for service centers according to current demands. Planning Specialist will work on short and long term supply plans and strategies.
• Day to Day support of Service centers queries. Classification, escalation and ownership of the resolution for queries from the Service centers.
D2D support activities:
• Receive day to day queries from service centers regarding day to day repair operations.
• Proceed classification, escalation to owner of the resolution.
• Work to ensure that request coming from service centers are resolve as per defined KPIs.
• Escalate any issue, delay, trend, problem as soon as it is detected.
• Communicate with service center according to agreed guidelines.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Are you our ideal candidate?|
• Strong written communication in English and German
• Data processing accuracy, detail oriented, and ability to evaluate/research possible solution
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Organized, timely, pro-active and highly productive
• Intermediate level capability in use of desktop software
• Previous experience in warranty or experience with suppliers and strategic sourcing and planning is an advantage
• Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
• Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a German team
• Professional growth based on performance
• Training program/curriculum
• Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.)
• Relocation bonus
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state in the email which position you are applying for and where you found out about this opportunity.
For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.com/cz-en/Careers or send an enquiry to email@example.com.
|Strani jezik:||engleski, njemački|
|Poznavanje rada na računalu:||dobro|