Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.01.2017. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
German speaking Junior HR Administrator (m/f)
- Accenture Services s.r.o.
- Administrativna zanimanja, Ljudski resursi
- Mjesto rada:
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 384 000people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Want a truly international experience? Start your career journey at our Accenture office in the historical city of Prague!
Accenture is looking for a German speaker to join our team as a Junior HR Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Czech Republic located in the heart of Europe.
As Junior HR Administrator you will be responsible for direct and indirect contact with the customers of the client. You will aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution (payroll, recruitment, contracts, personnel administration, etc.). Furthermore, you may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
• Direct contact with employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email
• Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
• Create official HR documents
• Work strictly according agreed upon processes whilst delivering a high level of service
• Actively participate in the identification of opportunities for process improvements
• Perform internal controls for quality assurance
• Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks as assigned
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Are you the person we are looking for?|
• Fluent knowledge of German language and good knowledge of English language
• Completed at least High school education (advanced degree preferred)
• Ability to analyze and solve complex issues
• Excellent client handling skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and good working spirit
• Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
What we offer
• Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
• Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a German team
• Professional growth based on performance
• Training program/curriculum
• Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.)
• Relocation bonus
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to email@example.com. Please state in the email which position you are applying for and where you found out about this opportunity.
For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.com/cz-en/Careers or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Srednja škola|
|Strani jezik:||engleski, njemački|