German speaking Disputes Agent (m/f)
- Accenture Services s.r.o.
- Administrativna zanimanja, Ekonomija, računovodstvo i financije
- Mjesto rada:
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 384 000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talent people to join our international team in Prague as a:
Disputes Agent with German (m/f)
What are your responsibilities?
You receive and process customer complains on bills, loans, or other payments. You act as the liaison between billing team and customers by identifying the cause and validity of complaints and analyze overdue receivables.
Other responsibilities include:
• Ensuring that correct resolutions are found and involve appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed;
• Actively participating in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support in the Service Desk knowledge base;
• Demonstrating understanding of the customer’s business needs and achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings;
• Developing and improving your product knowledge, business- and professional skills.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Are you our ideal candidate?|
• Fluent in German and English;
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
• Great communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn;
• Good Team player;
• Previous accounting experience/studies (in particular AR) is an advantage
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
• Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
• Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a German team
• Professional growth based on performance
• Training program/curriculum
• Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.)
• Relocation bonus
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to email@example.com. Please state in the email which position you are applying for and where you found out about this opportunity.
For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.com/cz-en/Careers or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Strani jezik:||engleski, njemački|
|Naziv poduzeća:||Accenture Services s.r.o.|
|Adresa:||Bucharova 1314/8, 158 00 Praha 5|