ABOUT US Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has the absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join our IT team. The successful applicant will develop functional and appealing web-based sites and applications based on usability, assist back-end developers, and maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Build great and accessible user interfaces and libraries for future use
- Optimize front-end side of applications for maximum usability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ability to deal deal with the flow of an application
- Ability to handle how the user transitions from one state to the next
- Experience with current trends and styles (and current libraries)
- Knowledge on how to set conventions, labels and patterns for the UI of an application
- Knowledge of GIT source control management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong work-ethics.
- Fluent in English.
- Team player attitude is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of WCAG
- Familiarity with UX/UI best practices
- Good eye for design
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will appreciate application via video CV.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.