Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.10.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Drupal developer (m/f)
- Cronos International
- Informatika i telekomunikacije
- Mjesto rada:
- Brussels, Belgium
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||The European Commission - DIGIT C.1 department "Architecture office, Consultancy, Innovation and Relationship Management" is in charge of reference architecture, methodologies, and innovation and client relationship coordination for information systems. Its mission consists of the following key responsibilities:
– Lead the elaboration and implementation of reference architecture for information system development.
– Provide architectural advisory services towards the DGs in line with the reference architecture.
– AtrequestoftheITgovernancebodies,assessingthearchitectureofITprojectsfrom their early stages on in order to assure their architectural coherence/convergence. Validate the architecture of DIGIT's information systems.
– Build,maintainandsupportCommission-widereusablecomponents,frameworksand services, endorsed by the appropriate governance bodies, in order to facilitate the development of information systems.
– ProvideleadershipacrosstheCommissiononmethodologiesforprojectmanagement and IT software engineering in terms of advisory services, coaching, training and building communities of practice.
– Organise, manage and support the application lifecycle management platforms and services.
– Act as coordinator for innovation in information systems at DIGIT and Commission level. Contribute to new IT strategies and projects.
– Actaskeyclientcontactpointforinformationsystems.Assuretheliaisonwithother DIGIT directorates.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||The consultant will participate in the following task assignments:|
– CITnet Support actions of the current CITnet service, mainly upon the Atlassian's eco-system.
– Operates the daily operations under the supervision of the CITnet project manager;
– Writes technical guidelines, FAQ, Knowledge bases
– S(he) will also provide support, consultancy and advice to the various development teams at the EC if and when required.
– Knowledge of a scripting language, preferably Groovy.
– Very good experience with Atlassian Ecosystem and mainly with Jira, Confluence and Crowd: system administration, upgrades and releases, day to day operations
– Good expertise around nexus, svn and git
– Good expertise around Tomcat, Apache and PostgreSQL.
– Good expertise with Linux. Profile
– Good communication skills (Mainly English and French would be appreciate)
– High degree of initiative
– Excellent Service oriented mind-set
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Viša škola|
|Poznavanje rada na računalu:||dobro|
|Potrebno radno iskustvo:||šest do deset godina|