ABOUT US Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has the absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR We are looking for an increased number of responsible students to support our Customer Care department. You will be providing a highly professional customer experience. You will answer customers enquiries and complaints, solve their problems, build rapport, take B2C orders and coordinate their status by working closely with Logistics department, Marketing research, assist the team when needed, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Proactive and team player attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
- A patient, positive and friendly attitude. You can handle complaints in a calm manner.
- You are in possession of your own student contract.
- Fluent in ENGLISH is a must. Good knowledge of other languages will be a plus.
- Amazing company culture.
- Fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- Hourly rate- 20 kn.
- Flexible working time (full time availability preferred).
- Possibility to work with us on a regular basis.
Please send your CV on email@example.com.