WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
At FOREO we believe when you feel good, you look good! If you feel the same, are highly creative, an excellent communicator and are looking for a new challenge, then we want hear from you.
As a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company we are looking for an action-oriented individual who is driven to make great work and who’ll take the risks to get there. You will be unafraid to take on the multi-faceted roles of “doer”, “thinker” and “dreamer.”
We want adventurers to seize the opportunity to work in a global company from the beautiful city of Zagreb, with opportunities to work and travel to all our global offices from Stockholm to Sydney, San Francisco to Shanghai and beyond.
This role will suit a talented, ambitious, and highly creative and enthusiastic young professional with excellent communication skills and media awareness and is the ideal position to further your Public Relations, Communications and Marketing career.
Working as part of our award-winning in-house team, you'll play an integral part of the MarComms process working with communication and marketing specialists, designers, writers and digital marketing experts and more.
You will work on cutting-edge creative marketing campaigns with a global reach, spreading brand awareness across all traditional and non-traditional communication channels. You might even be involved in sponsorships deals, including celebrity endorsements and major Hollywood movies too!.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As part of the communications team you will report to the Communications Manager and support with the planning and implementation of the EMEA communications strategy and local national level strategies covering PR, Media Relations, Advertising, Events & Sponsorships, Co-Branding and KOL & Influencer Relations.
- You will develop media, blogger and influencer relationships across the EMEA region.
- You will develop award winning and impactful integrated communication campaigns for the EMEA region and support local teams with localised campaigns.
- You will measure and track the success of our communication activities.
- You will become a PR guru.
- Evaluating sponsorship and partnership proposals for the EMEA region, you will support the local national teams.
- You build collaborative and strong relationships with new people.
- You will learn to assess and assist with media purchasing across all channels and ensure advertising delivers results.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a fluent English speaker (native speakers are a plus).
- You have 2+ years of experience in Communications, PR, Journalism, Marketing, or surprise us with your background altogether.
- You can sense a story and develop an angle.
- You can turn your hand to anything and constantly improve at what you do.
- Multitasking comes as second nature and you thrive under pressure as a natural problem solver and a strong team player.
- Natural ability to build, develop and maintain relationships at multiple levels.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and not only are you creative but you are very resourceful too.
- You are results driven and action orientated and require minimum guidance.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.