Ovaj oglas je istekao 13.02.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Candidate Success Specialist - Email Team
Are you a results-driven professional motivated by a drive to bring your customers success? Are you an effective communicator capable of collaborating with multiple teams to achieve your goals?
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
As a Candidate Success Specialist on the Email Team, you will be expected to communicate with candidates in a fast-paced, web-based email center. You will be responsible for outbound emails to candidates requesting information about the company and the hiring process, and will make sure they are motivated to move to the next stage. Our Email Team agents must have outstanding written communication skills, exceptional English, a friendly personality, and reliable high-speed internet.
- Email candidates to clarify questions they might have related to the company and/or the hiring process
- Email candidates to motivate them to complete our hiring process
- Communicate effectively with candidates, including expectations for follow-up on their issues
- Manage and constantly improve automatic email communication Maintain web-based records
- Must be available to work on shift patterns where required
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with the other members of the team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Customer service experience and/or call center experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent email communication skills
- General computer skills - navigate the Internet, and use Skype or other platform that allow to perform VoIP calls
- Reliable high-speed Internet
- Computer with microphone
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are highly dependable
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a master at friendly and effective written communication
- You are outgoing and make people feel comfortable
- You are assertive
- You excel with repetition
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent vs your peers.
Are you up for the challenge?