Backend Drupal Developer
What will you do?
Together with your colleagues you will set up/configure and develop complex and challenging Drupal FOREO projects. You will write Drupal modules from scratch, but preferably we'd like you to build on existing solutions and improve them. As a team you will use scrum principles for successful project delivery.
- Fluent in English
- Extensive Drupal development skills
- You easily understand the end-user and client requirements
- You are flexible, independent and a team player
- You are able to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professional standards and quality
- You are up to speed with the latest developments in Drupal and Web technologies
- You write performant code that is user-friendly and easy to maintain
- Drupal Views, Facet API, Display suite... have no secrets for you
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about Drupal/Open Source, but you also have a passion outside the digital world
- You are a Drupal module owner/maintainer and are involved in the community
What we offer
- A full-time position in a young and dynamic team, working in an open and informal atmosphere.
Please send your CV and motivation letter on