B2B WEB SHOP MANAGER
ABOUT USAt FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FORWe're looking for a dynamic individual with existing digital and eCommerce expertise to take complete ownership of our B2B online shops. You will develop the brand digital strategy to deliver the overall business objectives, drive innovation and best practice across all areas of digital to meet the pre-defined KPIs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT FOREO
- Drive the growth of the B2B Ecommerce platform ensuring a 1st class user experience.
- Drive the B2B e-commerce agenda and priorities in partnership with the brand in the portfolio.
- Maximise the B2B ecommerce revenue by increasing customer conversion rate, basket value and increased retention.
- Coordination with marketing & design teams on marketing activities and incorporation on websites (special promotions, campaigns, SEO/SEM, Social Media, CRM, and Customer Care). - Collaborate with the marketing and creative team to make data-driven and customer-focused user experience enhancements.
- Feeding Analytics team with raw data.
- Perform in-depth analysis of channel conversion, selling and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
- Achieve financial objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics or a related discipline.
- Solid digital, eCommerce & B2B management prior experience where you can demonstrate evidence of delivering rapid growth.
- Excellent handling of many compelling priorities, including a number of senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Corporate sales experience in a start-up environment would be advantageous but essential is the ability to show evidence of working in a fast paced and demanding workplace.
- Broad digital experience covering Social Media, Email, CMS, Mobile.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- SEM/SEO/analytics strategic management and operational experience will be essential.
- Flexible team player.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Natural ability to deal with senior management team like Directors, CMO, CFO, CEO of the company.
- Beauty industry experience would be beneficial.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we got you interested and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.